Hi, I'm Frances Odera Matthews, Founder of The Notion Bar
I'm a Certified Notion Consultant, Coach & Template Builder, working remotely in the UK.
I know how teams/people 'work' - I'm a seasoned design-thinker with project management experience across many verticals. I'm also passionate about advocating for underrepresented tech communities
As a Notion Expert, I specialise in Notion dashboards, products, templates and workflows optimised for UI and UX. I build mass-market and bespoke digital solutions/products that extend what Notion should look like, feel like and be.
What makes me tick? Open and find out
- A '96 baby who's not quite Gen-Z, not quite millennial. - A girl from many countries who's also lived/studied/worked in a bunch of countries. - A seasoned design-thinker obsessed with aesthetics. All of this manifests with me constantly building 'things'. My first product was my own magazine aged 7 (or so?!), made by cutting out other magazines. Now, I build digital products (check out my templates) using Notion as my canvas and I'm constantly testing how far I can push the boundaries. In full circle, I've moved on from cutting up physical magazines (although, I think I want to get back into scrapbooking!) I was the creator of the Notion-Zine - the template that inspired The Notionette!
- Founder of The Notion Bar where I specialise in aesthetic Notion tips, tricks & templates & projects
- Official Notion Ambassador + Notion Coach. Find out more about my packages here!
- Currently a Senior Project Manager at a Shopify Plus partner agency
Check me out on Notion's official YouTube channel! (open)
- I'm a big music junkie and dream of becoming a superstar DJ one day (big headphones + big curly hair? 😍).
- My go-tos are 90s - 2000s R&B, afrobeats, reggaeton and 70s-80s soul/disco.
- Netflix is my favourite way to wind down! Give me Schitt's Creek, Snowpiercer & Superstore any day!
🚧 Areas of this site are still under construction - thanks for your patience while I clean things up 🚧
© The Notion Bar
Email me: email@example.com
Support my work?: Buy Me A Coffee 💸