Notion VIP Days
Setting up a Notion workspace is kind of like investing in a cashmere sweater. High quality goods deserve love and maintenance to keep them looking fresh and lasting the test of time. If Notion is the centre of your business operations, ideally you should be periodically taking time aside to audit your set-up, up-skill struggling employees and make improvements with any new updates.
One way you can receive ongoing support from a Notion expert is through my ad-hoc coaching calls. However, coaching calls are limited to 4 guests and don’t include independent build time from me (a Notion expert), included in a VIP Day, which add that extra ‘finesse’.
VIP days are also great for ‘mini-builds’: migrating documentation from other platforms like Google Docs, onboarding flows, SOPs & Wikis, presentations & decks, investor portals, clean up existing workflows, client portals + more. We will chat collaboratively about the assignment and leave time for the independent build.
Ready to invest in your system’s long-term health & efficiency? Schedule a VIP day to get personalised guidance in optimising your Notion workspace.
VIP Day Part One: The Call
- 1 - 3 hr sync call (depending on how long you need)
- Plan your operations intentionally with a dedicated support day
- Brainstorm Notion dashboard/project ideas
- Go over any points of workspace friction
- Upskill team members
- Review new features/make updates
VIP Day Part Two: The Build
- Independent workspace updates decided on during the meeting
- Access to a portal to track requests and updates
Depending on what’s needed, you may need multiple VIP days, or it may work best as a project-based arrangement, however the initial VIP Day will be the best chance at generating a fast turnaround and establishing the best approach forward. Please bring any relevant documentation to the session
🔨 Need further guidance on constructing a workspace? ‘Done for you’ solution? Explore custom builds & audits. | Self-guided? Explore ‘The Notion Blueprint’ workspace guide first, before adding on a VIP day. | Need accountability? Join the The Notion Blueprint group cohort. For revenue-generating template design, read more about my template design partnerships
Stop wasting time being stuck on Notion.
Hi, I'm Frances Odera Matthews, Founder of The Notion Bar.
I'm a Certified Notion Consultant, Organisation Coach & Template Designer, working remotely and in London, UK. As a Notion Expert, my services have helped 150+ client rockstar businesses and everyday dreamers like you access clarity and tap into their ‘Big Notion Energy’. I’ve also helped 1000s more with my course, newsletter, workshops & resources.
Feel like Notion is overwhelming? Together, we’ll unpack your vision and bring it to life with bespoke Notion dashboards, templates and werkflows that are beautiful and functional.
I know how teams/people 'werk'. Apart from being a Notion specialist, I'm a seasoned design-thinker with project management experience in many industries. I'm also passionate about advocating for underexposed tech communities and love all things design & culture.
Explore my packages & resources👇🏾
Benefits of Hiring a Notion Coach
- Stop Wasting Time: A Notion Coach/Consultant can help saves hours of your time, trying to figure out Notion concepts like databases or 'relations and rollups' by yourself. Then you can focus on what matters most - smashing your business and personal goals
- Increase Efficiency: A well-designed Notion system can improve efficiency, allowing you to do more with less, by unpacking over-complicated workflows
- Improve your Notion skills: Be guided through specific Notion skills and keep the recording to watch back
- No Clunky Spreadsheet Feeling: A Notion Coach/Consultant with a UX mindset can apply Notion techniques help you create a user-friendly interface that will make your Notion workspace/template feel less like a spreadsheet and and more like a cohesive
- Build a Cohesive Team: A Notion Coach/Consultant can train your team on how to use the system effectively, fostering collaboration, communication, and productivity.
- Get a Fresh and Experienced Perspective: Sometimes, an outsider's perspective is exactly what you need to see your business in a new light. A Notion Coach/Consultant can provide that fresh perspective. A Notion Coach/Consultant has likely seen similar problems and can apply their knowledge to your unique situation.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that you have a certified expert on your side can give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on growing your business.