Notion VIP Days
Setting up a Notion workspace is kind of like investing in a cashmere sweater. High quality goods deserve love and maintenance to keep them looking fresh and lasting the test of time. If Notion is the centre of your business operations, ideally you should be periodically taking time aside to audit your set-up, up-skill struggling employees and make improvements with any new updates.
One way you can receive ongoing support from a Notion expert is through my ad-hoc coaching calls. However, coaching calls are limited to 4 guests and don’t include independent build time from me (a Notion expert), included in a VIP Day, which add that extra ‘finesse’.
VIP days are also great for ‘mini-builds’: migrating documentation from other platforms like Google Docs, onboarding flows, SOPs & Wikis, presentations & decks, investor portals, clean up existing workflows, client portals + more. We will chat collaboratively about the assignment and leave time for the independent build.
Please note, if you are choosing a VIP days as a more affordable/pay-as-you go route to a full workspace upgrade/build, depending on the amount of documentation you have to review/number of features you need, I may need to spend time on strategy, audit and document review, which would be a part of the independent build time of our initial VIP day.
Ready to invest in your system’s long-term health & efficiency? Schedule a VIP day to get personalised guidance in optimising your Notion workspace.
VIP days are set-up as 5 hour sprints
- We first align on what needs to be built - I may start building out certain parts of the workspace to gain your approval (normally 30 minutes - 2 hours)
- Once I feel I have enough context, I can then work independently on building/potential additional strategy and research
- I then recommend meeting 30 minutes - 1 hour before the end of our slot so we can discuss progress.
- Access to a portal to track requests and updates
Use a VIP Day to:
- Plan your operations intentionally with a dedicated support day
- Brainstorm Notion dashboard/project ideas
- Go over any points of workspace friction
- Upskill team members
- Review new features/make updates
- Option to use base template: tasks, projects, meetings, contacts, docs + interconnected dashboards
Depending on what’s needed, you may need multiple VIP days, or it may work best as a project-based arrangement, however the initial VIP Day will be the best chance at generating a fast turnaround and establishing the best approach forward. Please bring any relevant documentation to the session
Looking for a longer-term relationship? Ask me about discounts for buying VIP days in bulk. ‘Left-over’ VIP days can be used for monthly maintenance reviews to help incorporate Notion updates and your evolving needs
🔨 Need further guidance on constructing a workspace? ‘Done for you’ solution? Explore custom builds & audits. | Self-guided? Explore ‘The Notion Blueprint’ workspace guide first, before adding on a VIP day. | Need accountability? Join the The Notion Blueprint group cohort. For revenue-generating template design, read more about my template design partnerships
Creating cultures of intention with beautiful & bespoke Notion systems that make you go 'aaah' when you log in.
Hi, I'm Frances Odera Matthews, Founder of The Notion Bar & Certified Notion Consultant/Template Designer working remotely from London, UK.
As a top Notion Expert, my services have helped 150+ client innovators & dreamers like you tap into their ‘Big Notion Energy’. I’ve also helped 1000s more with my course, newsletter, workshops & resources.
As a seasoned design-thinker with project management experience across creative & logistic industries, I have a rich understanding of the fundamentals teams/people need to do their best 'werk'.
Together, we'll reclaim hours of your life by streamlining your siloed workstreams. Let's revolutionise your agency, coaching practice, mission-led brand/startup, or VC firm by breathing life into your dull processes, spreadsheets, and documents - transforming them into inspiring virtual ecosystems.
More importantly, we'll craft a system that 'tells the story of your work' - see the information you need to see, when you need to see it and where you need to see it.
If you're ready to break up with burnout & and explore the freedom of a connected digital sanctuary, let's chat.
Benefits of Hiring a Notion Coach
- Stop Wasting Time: A Notion Coach/Consultant can help saves hours of your time, trying to figure out Notion concepts like databases or 'relations and rollups' by yourself. Then you can focus on what matters most - smashing your business and personal goals
- Increase Efficiency: A well-designed Notion system can improve efficiency, allowing you to do more with less, by unpacking over-complicated workflows
- Improve your Notion skills: Be guided through specific Notion skills and keep the recording to watch back
- No Clunky Spreadsheet Feeling: A Notion Coach/Consultant with a UX mindset can apply Notion techniques help you create a user-friendly interface that will make your Notion workspace/template feel less like a spreadsheet and and more like a cohesive
- Build a Cohesive Team: A Notion Coach/Consultant can train your team on how to use the system effectively, fostering collaboration, communication, and productivity.
- Get a Fresh and Experienced Perspective: Sometimes, an outsider's perspective is exactly what you need to see your business in a new light. A Notion Coach/Consultant can provide that fresh perspective. A Notion Coach/Consultant has likely seen similar problems and can apply their knowledge to your unique situation.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that you have a certified expert on your side can give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on growing your business.