About Notion Consulting
A Notion Consultant is an expert in utilizing Notion to its fullest potential. They stay updated on the latest features and updates from Notion, allowing them to offer the most relevant and effective solutions. They have experience in designing and implementing Notion dashboards and systems for various businesses and scenarios, providing valuable insights and solutions to common problems.
What is Notion consulting suitable for and what can you expect?
- Support on how to set up your Notion correctly
- An experienced (Certified Notion Consultant & 150+ clients) second opinion on your Notion set-up/solution
- Unpacking your needs and translating them into Notion solutions
- Migration of existing documents (Google Docs/Sheets, PDFs, presentations etc.) into a Notion format
- Uncluttering & untangling complicated Notion templates & workflows
- Building out Notion dashboards for your life/business/team
- Best practice UX/UI practices to make your Notion set-up beautiful and functional
- Access to a dedicated portal for communication, recordings and project management
Explore my Notion consulting packages for building workspaces & one-off projects👇🏾
Did you know your future hires want to work at companies that use Notion?
Time to invest in your system. Don’t think about investing in Notion as coming purely from your operating costs, think about it as saving on your recruitment costs. Teams love intentional systems that empower them to excel at their roles.
💬 This page explores working together in a project-based engagement Only need training? Explore group workshops. | Need quick one-on-one help? Explore coaching calls or book a VIP day to include independent build time
What is a Notion Virtual Office?
The Virtual Office
Bespoke Notion internal dashboard & project management design for businesses, start-ups & agencies. Log in and access your most important processes, all in one place. Can replace and/or integrate with Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, Confluence, ClickUp, DropBox, Trello, Asana, JIRA...
Why should you/your team's project management/operations system be 'off-the-rack' and lack a personality, when the goods and services you offer don't? With a 'real' office, you can spend so much time and money hiring an interior designer, picking out the paint colour and buying the right equipment, to make it 'feel like you', so you want to go in every day. Why wouldn't you do the same for your digital workspace?
I take that same care and attention to detail to build you a virtual office that will give you the same confidence every time you open it up. I’Il translate your gather your requirements to design bespoke digital workspaces (experiences) around your workflows, that are beautiful & functional. Better yet, I'll brand them with your colours/imagery/style to make it feel like "you".
Benefits of a Notion "Virtual Office" for you/your team
- Save hours per day by having all files, SOPs, tasks, projects, resources, meeting notes and contacts etc in one place
- Save money by reducing your tech stack
- Increase the time you spend creating and connecting with your work & clients
- Grow with your workflow by moulding around it, instead of changing PM tools every few years
- Less meetings guaranteed as it encourages asynchronous working
- Clarify who's working on what across internal/external projects
- Automate your workflow and creates process dashboards in one-click
The Notion Blueprint
The Notion Blueprint
150+ clients later, I found the information needed to build a sustainable, intentional and connected Notion workspace was the same. For building a Notion workspace/virtual office, I have developed a foolproof methodology that I have coined The Notion Blueprint An architect for a house would never start building without a thorough assessment of the environmental conditions, communal requirements and mapping out the floor-plans. The Notion Blueprint works in the same way. The Notion Blueprint takes everything into account, from permission groups and templates, to colour scheme and visual design
Part One: Audit & Architecture
Are we building a bungalow or a skyscraper?
You will have access to your dedicated client portal and pre-kickoff tasks:
a) Providing admin workspace access to firstname.lastname@example.org (if it exists)
b) Uploading relevant documentation: visual brand guidelines/inspiration, and outlined step-by-step processes (in as much detail as possible)
c) Scheduling our 3-hour discovery call
It’s important super users and department leads understand the potential of Notion before deciding what they want to achieve with it. Super users will receive full training in Notion’s core & advanced concepts. You can find contents of the bootcamp outlined here
Now super users and department leads understand the potential of Notion and what their team needs from it, I can conduct the interviews based on their ‘dream requirements’ worksheet to dive deeper into your workflows
I will then synthesise all your information, as well as information from existing chats, into your Blueprint dashboard, highlighting any suggestions for us to go through in the following discovery stage
3 hr discovery call with core 'Notion/operations team' to go over your 'Blueprint'. We will align and review Notion functionality/possibilities; audit findings and operational requirements, including permissions. Document will be available to review pre-call and additional notes may be added post-call
Based on your Blueprint, I will construct the trickiest part of the build: the database 'backend' of your workspace - properties, connections & views. This will be constructed on your existing workspace, if applicable.Collective review of draft in a 2 hr call (2 revisions)
Your Blueprint will be a complete guide with full instructions to complete your visual dashboard. Now that your backend is complete, you may choose to complete this process yourself - it will be largely plug and play. However, I can provide a quote for the rest of the build: templates, automations, dashboards, client portals etc.
From £4,099 | Questions? Availability? Enquire Now →
Part Two: Design & Buildout
After completing part one, you can follow the plug-and-play instructions in your Blueprint to complete the rest of your build independently, partially-independently (add on coaching or VIP days for support) or on a project-based agreement completed by The Notion Bar.
Your Blueprint will have revealed some of the potential items to be built:
Database templates, Dashboard design, Personal ‘offices’/ ‘desks’, Wider Team training, Client portals, Automation (potential to work with automation partner depending on complexity), Ad-hoc specialist pages…
Ongoing support available through VIP days →
💭 I offer a white-glove service, laid out above. Alternatively, you can download the self-paced version of The Notion Blueprint, with options to add on coaching or VIP days for support. Need accountability? Join the next group cohort.
Don't need a full ‘Virtual Office’?
I can still help you with some of these mini-builds built inside Notion: onboarding flows, SOPs & Wikis, presentations & decks, investor portals, clean up existing workflows, client portals + more. For revenue-generating template design, read more about my template design partnerships For ‘mini-builds’, I recommend booking a VIP day where we will chat collaboratively about the assignment and leave time for the independent build. Depending on what’s needed, you may need multiple VIP days, or it may work best as a project-based arrangement, however the initial VIP Day will be the best chance at generating a fast turnaround and establishing the best approach forward. Please bring any relevant documentation to the session
Hire a Notion Consultant
8 Reasons to Hire a Certified Notion Consultant
Are you spending too much time on tasks that should be simple? Do you want to streamline your workflow and get more done in less time? Then you need a Certified Notion Consultant
- Stop Wasting Time: A Notion Consultant can help you create efficient workflows, so you can focus on what matters most - smashing your business and personal goals
- Save on Recruiting Costs: A well-designed system can lead to better employee retention, reducing the need to constantly hire and train new staff.
- Save Money: By improving efficiency, reducing turnover, and optimizing workflows, a Notion Consultant can save your company money in the long run
- Increase Efficiency: A well-designed Notion system can improve efficiency, allowing you to do more with less.
- No Clunky Spreadsheet Feeling: A Notion Consultant with a UX mindset can apply Notion techniques help you create a user-friendly interface that will make your Notion workspace/template feel less like a spreadsheet and and more like a cohesive
- Build a Cohesive Team: A Notion Consultant can train your team on how to use the system effectively, fostering collaboration, communication, and productivity.
- Get a Fresh and Experienced Perspective: Sometimes, an outsider's perspective is exactly what you need to see your business in a new light. A Notion Consultant can provide that fresh perspective. A Notion Consultant has likely seen similar problems at other companies and can apply their knowledge to your unique situation.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that you have a certified expert on your side can give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on growing your business.